This award goes to the sister that has had a true commitment to community service and philanthropic causes by having a high amount of volunteer hours accumulated in one academic school year. Because philanthropy goes beyond volunteering it is also based on how the Sister has made a difference in her community as well. This sister has decided to make serving others a priority and a goal for the year. Hours will be collected from the previous Fall semester or Fall/Winter Quarters.
Sisters, if you are one of the top community service hours at your school please fill out the community service scholarship!
Congratulations to the following winners for Individual Philanthropy Hours!
- 2017 – Ramisa Chowdhury (CPP)
- 2015 – Louise Palacios (UNR)
- 2014 – Anna Liang (UNR)
- 2013 – Melissa Migel (UNR)
- 2012 – Jessica Hoang (MSU)
- 2011 – Marylett Ramos (SDSU)
- 2010 – Corinne Fenster (CSU)
- 2009 – Anita Mui (NIU)
- 2008 – Marie Kanjanapan (NIU)
- 2007 – Lois Koo (NIU)
- 2006 – Becky Tsang (UA)
- 2005 – Angel Chau (CPP)
- 2004 – Alice Lau (DPU)
- 2003 – Kathy Huynh (CPP)
Ramisa Chowdhury (CPP)
Congratulations to the following winners for the Community Service Scholarship!
- 2017 – Yui Ito (DPU) (not pictured), Davina Her (UMNTC)
Davina Her (UMNTC)